- You do not need anyone’s permission to be successful. If your work is serving your spiritual growth and also liberating others in the bargain, then you are a success.
- If you love what you do, then you won’t have to work a single day of your life.
- You know more than you give yourself credit for. You already know what is right and that’s how you recognise it when you see it.
- You should not see your reality through someone else’s eyes. The only person who truly knows and can build your reality is you.
- You must listen fully without the interference of your own limited conclusions. The absence of it marks the beginning of misunderstanding.